Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Thank you So Much: Can I say Something Else? Sure I Can

Together we have raised $5,126 to help offset the costs of Nathalie's medical bills.

Big up's to you....
 "There are just not enough words out there to express the gratitude I have for you our contributors. You have helped transform Nathalie's tears and pain into smiles and hope and I couldn't asked more! When I was setting up the fundraiser, an amount of a couple of hundred dollars was a far fetched dream. Three short days later that dream became a reality and I honestly can't stop pinching myself since then. My helplessness when witnessing Nathalie's misery was replaced by helpfulness and YOU guys made it possible.

The whole month, I never in my wildest dreams thought that things would move as far as they did. I am shocked, and entirely humbled by the generosity of the community that I am beyond fortunate enough to be part of... I know I said it already... but let me say it again: THANK YOU so, so much! Big up's to you. You have made ZapCancer a success. You have been marvelous...so generous. You are beyond amazing and I am, and always will be, beyond thankful!

Forever your friend,

Sonia Leclerc (Campaign Organizer)"

No comments:

Post a Comment